News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
OrecX Boosts Call Recording and Quality Monitoring Features to Meet Customer Demand
"We have listened to our customers’ requests for certain recording and evaluation product enhancements and are now delivering on many of those with several exciting upgrades,” said Ralph Atallah, OrecX Vice President of Product Development. “The new Oreka features will provide our customers with far greater flexibility in the provisioning, administration and utilization of the product, as well as provide a more capable quality monitoring platform. In turn, customers should be able to significantly reduce the time their IT support staff spends on user provisioning and system management, and supervisors will be able to easily pinpoint specific customer service issues and drive immediate improvements.”
1. LDAP – Oreka TR supports LDAP for user authentication and auto-provisioning. This allows Oreka to act as a single sign-on consumer delegating login validations and user auto-provisioning to the LDAP server. System administrators are relieved of the potentially error-prone task of manually provisioning users in multiple systems.
2. HTML5 – The Oreka TR web interface now supports HTML5. This provides access to the system from any device (laptop, tablet, smartphone) and enables audio recording playback without any browser plug-ins; playback is native to the web browser being used.
3. Email – Oreka TR provides a single-click emailing of media files from the web interface to the logged-in user. All that is needed is the configuration of an SMTP server for sending emails, and ensuring that users have an email address configured in their profile.
4. Auto-Provisioning – Auto-provisioning is now supported primarily for use with BroadWorks and LDAP. Users and groups (or service providers) can be automatically provisioned based on incoming recordings or upon login attempt to the web interface, depending on the platform and configuration.
5. QM Scorecard – Newquality monitoring scorecards provide a highly customizable set of evaluation criteria for reviewing, coaching and assessing agents based on the content and context of their customer interactions, in order to improve service levels. Scorecards may contain any number of criteria, which can be configured with custom weighting scores or even the authority to auto-fail the evaluation of the call as a whole based on a single criteria.
6. Media Manager – The Media Manager is an extremely flexible tool that allows administrators to set up programs for managing recordings. Media manager programs provide criteria-based execution of multiple functions such as copying, moving, deleting or emailing recordings. Options may include any recording metadata such as local party, remote party, duration, time range, user’s group, etc. The execution trigger of these programs may be pre-scheduled - recurring or one-time - or event-driven such as when a recording ends.
Some examples of Media Manager typical uses are backing up or archiving recordings, setting up different retention periods for different groups of recordings, centralizing recording files in a distributed architecture and automatically emailing recordings to their owners.
In 2013 OrecX was included in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies. OrecX is currently listed at #1396 and also #77 among the top 100 Illinois companies.
For more information on OrecX and its Oreka call recording and quality monitoring software, please visit http://www.orecx.com.
About OrecX LLC
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois - OrecX provides open source VoIP recording, Mobile Recording, Screen Recording, Quality Monitoring and customized workforce optimization solutions at a fraction of the cost of proprietary recording applications. Ranked highest among call recording companies on the 2013 Inc. 5000 list, our customers include Business VoIP Providers, Call Centers, Government Agencies, Small Businesses, and clients that need easy to install, maintain, customizable solutions at a low cost of ownership. OrecX is the primary developer and sponsor of the Oreka open source call recording project hosted on http://oreka.sourceforge.net/