News By Tag
News By Location
ISN Works presents Dana Zurbuchen
I would like to introduce you to Dana Zurbuchen. Dana has 15 years entrepreneurial and leadership experience.
Dana is the owner of DZ+Associates (DZ+A) and the founder of Sense-Based Leadership, a program dedicated to increasing emotional intelligence in leaders through lessons learned from non-traditional teachers – dogs. DZ+A offers workshop-style presentations as well as motivational speaking topics, which include:
· Stop Hollering at your “Bowser”: Embracing Unique Team Members
· The Message Behind the Message: What Are You Really Saying?
· Dropping the Ball: Strategic Dis-engagement that Grows your Bottom Line
Dana's reputation as a speaker is built on her ability to connect with audiences through authenticity, warmth and practical business and leadership savvy. She has been a featured keynote speaker at local, regional and national events. She is a Transformationist, trainer and inspirational speaker who, along with her human and canine coaching associates, brings a unique flair to any event.
Why should you hire Dana? Here are ten reasons:
1. Dana understands there is nothing worse than a boring presentation.
2. Local and national groups trust her to train their teams.
3. Your company’s success is based around the strength of your team and the relationships they have with their peers and leaders.
4. Dana’s presentations are interactive and energizing, tailored to each group, filled with practical tools and just the right amount of wit.
5. Turnover costs your company money. Dana teaches ways to minimize staff turnover.
6. Dana is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with International Coach Federation.
7. She has real-life business and leadership experience, understanding the challenges organizations face daily.
8. Dana’s unique presentation style includes canine “coaching”
9. The best events are ones where you leave with a little dog hair on your clothes.
10. A successful company starts with a strong team.
Sense Based Leadership