Follow on Google News
News By Tag
* Customer Feedback Surveys
* Satisfaction Surveys
* Market Research
* Data Collection
* Employee Surveys
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Customer Satisfaction Surveys Toolkit
Our Customer Satisfaction Feedback service is designed to support organisations in the collection, analysis and reporting of their customer experience data.
By: Direct Data Analysis
- Telephone feedback
- Paper based questionnaires
- Email and online survey links
- QR codes for smartphones and tablets
- Touchscreen kiosks
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter)
Whilst each of the above methods can play an important part in its own right, single channel systems are often unable to reach large numbers of customers, and attention is increasingly turning to the role that integrated feedback systems can play.
Direct Data Analysis Integrated Customer Experience Feedback Toolkit
At Direct Data Analysis, we specialise in the development of bespoke integrated customer experience feedback toolkits.
We can incorporate all of the previously discussed feedback methods into your own bespoke secure customer experience toolkit.
We work with you to identify your Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). We then discuss the most appropriate method for delivery – based on budget, service, location, population, etc. The toolkit is extremely flexible to fit with your service needs and can be managed fully or partially by yourself. Alternatively, we can manage the toolkit on your behalf.
Each survey is branded with your Company information and logo, and is personalised to the service in question.
You can include as many services as you wish in your toolkit.
The toolkit also allows customers to choose the language they wish to view to provide the feedback.
Use of Images to Collect Feedback
Another way to increase the response rate is to make the survey visually appealing. If the survey design contains a variety of colours and images, customers will be more drawn to it.
The majority of our customer experience surveys can include high quality images instead of text to make the experience engaging
Ideal, for touch screens, elderly and young respondents.
Reporting of Feedback Data in Real Time
We can manage your data collection and reporting, or we can create your own secure feedback portal where you can view and print off real time personalised data reports in seconds.
With your own secure reporting portal, you can view all your customer feedback data in real time reporting, with just two clicks of your mouse.
Key Features of Our Surveys
Our customer satisfaction feedback service is flexible to meet your requirements and has a range of features including:
• Branding and images - can be included in most feedback surveys.
• Quick and easy to implement - our surveys can be deployed within a few hours.
• Mixed mode feedback – ability to mix a range of feedback methods (smartphone, online, paperbased, etc) to capture the customer experience.
• Multi lingual surveys – we can arrange for feedback questionnaires completed in a wide range of languages.
• Structured questions to allow measurable improvement.
• Professional independent analysis and reporting.
• Real time data reporting - available with most of our survey methods.
Why not contact us for further information on our customer satisfaction toolkit or other feedback solutions.
Telephone: 01782 367499
Direct Data Analysis