- Sept. 23, 2021
-- The Survey of Adult Carers in England is a national survey that asks carers about their views on the services they and the person you care for receive and their quality of life.
The more people who take part, the more useful the results will be to help assess and improve local services for people.
We have been involved in the successful running of the above surveys, on behalf of Local Authorities for a number of years.
Our service includes:
- Production and printing of all survey materials
- Distribution of survey packs in a range of formats (easy read, large print, non-English language)
- Processing of all survey responses (reply paid envelopes for responses to our office – envelopes branded to the Local Authority and survey)
- Completion of data return
- Bespoke reports for your Local Authority results
- Dedicated telephone number and email address for respondents
- Handling of respondent telephone and email queries
Please contact us at Direct Data Analysis, to find out more about our services and how we could be of assistance.