Callaghan Adaptaction Vital: The first shoe in the world that monitors your steps
In effect, walking has aerobic benefits, burns fat, tones our muscles and strengthens our heart, in addition to helping us reducethe risk of cardiovascular ailments without having to go to the gym. Callaghan Adaptaction Vital helps us to monitor our daily activity thanks to an electronic device fitted in the insole that gathers data and which, through the use of a simple computer programme created by Callaghan, transforms this data into useful information, thus permitting us:
- To monitor daily progress in terms of our activity.
- To plan routines that are beneficial in different ways (routines to strengthen the heart, to burn up fat or to tone the body)
- To share and compare our information through the social media.
- To contact other people who are in the vicinity.
- To discover how much CO2 you have saved by not using the car.
All of this is complemented by a shoe that is specially designed to offer maximum comfort: Callaghan is the world's first brand to manufacture a shoe that adapts to three parts of the foot: it spreads the sole of the foot each time we place our bodyweight on it, thus preventing the shoe from restricting the foot's function: it cushions the heel and channels the weight of our body; and the sole is split into two parts, achieving a perfect balance in terms of weight distribution, thus improving our posture.
Further information on www.callaghan.es and www.Ziran.es