News By Tag
News By Location
Online Point of Sale Software Solution Provider SpotSync Releases Video
SpotSync Checkout Provides an Online Point of Sale, SaaS Software Solution for Retail, Quick Service and Restaurant Franchises
While SpotSync Checkout works great for single mom and pop shops, the true potential of the software emerges when used in a franchise environment. The entire application is less than 7MB so, by just browsing to the site, the user has cached the entire application and can now run it while offline. Even though SpotSync Checkout is a browser-based application, it still communicates with legacy hardware and new peripherals. The most important differentiator of SpotSync Checkout is the synchronous conferencing ability of the software, or the push technology. While online, any changes that are made are instantly pushed to the server and broadcast to all connected clients (registers) that are a part of the same group. For example, let’s imagine that a franchise with 1,000 locations, with three registers at each location, needs to update the menu with a new product. The menu can be updated with the new product at one location and, within milliseconds, the product change will automatically update across all registers at all locations. Any registers that were offline will automatically sync when connected again, and will update with the new product information. Please view the video at:
Key product features of SpotSync Checkout are:
* Data Backup - All of the data that each location generates is pushed up to the SpotSync “cloud”.
* Security - SpotSync Checkout encrypts sensitive data like passwords and all data that is passed to and from the client, using SSL 256-bit encryption.
* VISA, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX), Discover, Debit, Gift Cards - SpotSync Checkout has partnered with Mercury Payment Systems to provide customers with quick, efficient and reliable service. SpotSync Checkout supports pre-authorization, partial authorization, voids, returns and more.
* PCI Compliance - SpotSync Checkout takes advantage of Mercury's E2E™ (end-to-end encryption) in order to eliminate PCI protection requirements. By instantly encrypting swiped or manually keyed card data, information that is skimmed by malware is rendered useless because it can only be decrypted by Mercury.
* Works Online & Offline - All data is being stored locally so changes that users make inside of the system are being pushed up to the cloud and then sent back down to other registers in real-time.
* Green Solution - Every time a customer needs to print, a paper-free alternative, such as emailing, sharing, or exporting, will be presented.
* Computers & Tablets - SpotSync Checkout was built using HTML5 technologies, which means that the same application can be run on all operating systems using Google Chrome or Apple Safari. This includes Apple iOS and Android based tablets.
* New Features - SpotSync Checkout allows customers to use the latest features, without the hassle of maintenance and upgrades, for a small monthly subscription.
About SpotSync LLC
SpotSync LLC was established in Laguna Hills, Calif. to provide an innovative online, touch-enabled Point of Sale (POS) and inventory management Software-as-
Page Updated Last on: Jul 11, 2013