News By Tag
News By Place
Rock Every Media Interview: Webinar Hosted by Expert Media Coach Lisa Elia
Expert Media Trainer, PR Expert & Speaker Lisa Elia will be offering a free “Rock Every Media Interview” webinar in which she will share media interview tips and techniques for successful interviews.
In the webinar, Elia, who has over 20 years of experience, as a publicist and media trainer, preparing clients for high-level interviews with CNN, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Wall Street Journal, Time and many other media outlets, will share the following:
· what the media wants from you;
· why you need clear messaging BEFORE your interviews;
· top 3 mistakes to avoid in media interviews;
· what you need to know about a media outlet before you do an interview;
· 6 things to do to rock every interview;
· and what will get you asked back onto TV and radio shows.
In the training, Elia draws upon her knowledge of the media and her experience being interviewed by national media outlets that include Fox News, Inc. Magazine, Entertainment Tonight, E! Entertainment and others.
Elia founded Expert Media Training as a division of her Los Angeles-based boutique PR firm Lisa Elia Public Relations, which she founded in 1998, because she saw how the increased visibility created by social media would require more people to be clearer in their messaging and delivery. Her firm provides media training for corporate executives, athletes, experts, actors and other public figures.
For anyone who is preparing for a media interview, Elia provides these tips:
1. “Research the media outlet and, if possible, the interviewer before your interview, so you can deliver information that will reach the hearts and minds of the outlet’s audience.
2. Think through, and practice clearly stating, your opinions on topics that may arise during interviews, as well as answers to questions that could be challenging or adversarial.
3. Have a solid preparation and centering ritual that includes breath work, to help you calm your nerves before interviews and regain your composure if you get nervous during an interview.”
Elia shares more detailed information in her complimentary Rock Every Media Interview webinar. To register, visit www.rockeverymediainterview.com.
Media contact: Jade Calder, Lisa Elia PR email: