JSplash Apps updates Rhythm Pad for iPhone and iPad to version 4.0 - Adds recording feature.
JSplash Apps has released a major update for Rhythm Pad. It now comes with recording, the ability to rearrange pad positions, MIDI send, and much more.
New in version 4.0:
• Recording Feature - Added ability to record your patterns and share your recordings.
• AudioCopy - Allows the user to take the samples they record in Rhythm Pad to other audio applications.
• MIDI support - Sends MIDI via WiFi or Camera Connection Kit allowing Rhythm Pad to be used as a MIDI controller. While sending MIDI signals, drums are mapped based on General MIDI standard.
• Added ability to rearrange pads.
• Improved drum kits.
The following features were already present:
• Realistic Open and Closed Hi-Hats function.
• 'Smart Levels': Pads sound louder at the center.
• Optimised layout for maximum playability in iOS devices.
• High-quality stereo sampled sounds with maximum polyphony that gives a realistic feel.
• Ability to configure the levels for individual pads.
Rhythm Pad can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store for $2.99. Owners of Rhythm Pad can download this new update for free. Available on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/
The fully functional but supported-by-
For product support and further information, you can visit http://www.rhythmpad.com