Non-Profits and Charities Keep More Donations with Duccats Payments!
Duccats is now accepting a limited number of organizations wanting low-cost, automated payments in its alpha release. Non-profits and charities may now save money and improve cash flow through automated recurring payments with Duccats payments.
They do this using the same reliable and secure financial network used by all the US banks. The payments go directly from a customer’s checking account into the Non-Profit organization’
Key benefits of Duccats Payments are:
● Secure - Industry standard security and encryption are used end-to-end. Banking industry security standards are followed for the entire process.
● Private - Information provided by customers/members is the same as writing a check. All customer/member data is encrypted, and transactions occur only between Duccats and the member’s and organization’
● Reliable - The bank network used is reliably processing billions of payments every day for the US banking system.
● Economical - Improved regularity and timeliness of member/customer payments will significantly improve organization's cash flow. Minimal processing fees are roughly half the normal discount rate charged for credit/debit transactions.
● Sustainable - Electronic payments and reporting eliminate the need for paper.
● Duccats Payments are processed exclusively through the National Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. The ACH Network provides a safe, secure, and reliable network for direct account-to-account consumer, business, and government payments. Annually, it facilitates billions of Direct Deposit via ACH and Direct Payment via ACH transactions.
● Duccats is initially supporting weekly or monthly regular automated payments from member/customer checking accounts directly into the organization’
● Members/customers sign up on a paper form that will allow them to specify the payment amount and the begin and end dates for their automatic payments.
● Organizations will receive Secure PDF Reports via email showing the details of all transactions.
● Members/customers will see their payments as Duccats transactions on their regular bank statements or on-line bank inquiry.
● There are no setup, recurring, or periodic fees. The payment processing fee is a flat percentage of the payment amount, and this is the only fee your organization will pay. Interested organizations may contact Duccats for the current competitive rate.
● It’s very easy and quick for organizations to get up and running with Duccats Payments. PDF forms are available for accepted alpha release organizations.