News By Tag
News By Place
Adapt to Improve Your Business Performance: Leveraging Behavior Analysis & Assessment with Pat Good
BGSU at Levis Commons Professional Development Series is focused on small business owners, medium to large business leaders, supervisors and managers to help them achieve tools and solutions for business success.
Attend a workshop on Wednesday, November 14, from 8:30 a.m. to noon, at BGSU at Levis Commons, to learn about behavior styles in the workplace from Patrick Good, a business consultant with a 25-year background in quality, sales and operations.
“Adapt to Improve Your Business Performance:
• Practical methods to assess the personalities of employees,
• Ways to effectively deal with difficult behaviors,
• Communication tools to obtain the best performance from employees,
• The usefulness of personality profiles such as DISC, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, 360 Assessments, and free on-line tools that assess personality.
Mr. Good is the owner of PAG Associates, a corporation with five business units, including AdviCoach of NW Ohio.
• Networking from 8:30 to 9 a.m., followed by the program from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Certificates awarded for satisfactory completion of the workshop.
• Fee: just $99.
The series take place at BGSU at Levis Commons, 1655 North Wilkinson Way, in the Town Center at Levis Commons on State Route 25, Perrysburg. Our facility features state-of-the-
To register, click http://cee.bgsu.edu/
This is the final session of the 2012 Professional Development Series offered by BGSU’s University Outreach.