News By Tag
News By Place
The Cave inflatable tent, as featured on The Gadget Show - Now available from Above and Beyond
The Cave by Heimplanet is a revolutionary new concept in the world of camping tents & is deceptively strong. This funky new inflatable tent is now available to buy from top online outdoors retailer Above and Beyond. Pitch in seconds with The Cave.
If it’s good enough for The Gadget Show it’s good enough for us at Above and Beyond. We are absolutely lovin’ The Cave, a next generation inflatable tent, from Heimplanet.
You don’t have to be called ‘Tilly’ or ‘Sebastian’
Heimplanet’s concept for The Cave tent is based around one of nature’s most efficient and stable structures: the molecular structure of a diamond. Heimplanet have translated this principle into their ‘Inflatable Diamond Grid’. What that means is the tent is ultra easy to pitch, offers outstanding stability and boy does it look the business, as well as being made entirely of recyclable material.
So what’s what?
• The inflatable diamond grid is a self supporting airframe formed out of 5 molecular double layered beams.
• Lines and pegs as well as the Heimplanet pump come as standard.
• Airbeams are built with a resistant, double layer construction and extra tight TPU bladder keeping the air inside and an outer jacket for durability and strength.
To see how easily The Cave erects check out the video:
Colours to choose from are:
• Light Grey
• Dark Grey OR
• Ocean Blue
The Cave fits 2 - 3 people in it with ease with an overall ground area of 5 sq. mtrs and a packed size 50 x 30 x 20 cm. You can even fit 6 people in if you are just sitting around.
Whether you’re off to the Lakes, the Cornbury Festival, Glastonbury or sunnier climes we definitely think you can do no better than The Cave.
Think about it:
• Arrive at destination
• Erect the tent (estimated time less than one minute)
• Within quarter of an hour the barbecue is lit, your camp chairs are in place and your champers cork has popped!
To see how good The Cave looks go to: http://www.aboveandbeyond.co.uk/
We defy you not to buy The Cave once you have clamped your eyes on it. This is sure to be one of the Outdoor Products of Summer 2012.