News By Tag
News By Location
iRobot Roomba 530- Comparison Review Featured on Roomba Robot Reviews
Roomba Robot Reviews have reviewed another product from the Roomba Robot Range. The Roomba 530 was reviewed early in January this year and Roomba Robot Reviews compare it with other products in the range.
The iRobot Roomba 530 is robotic vacuum cleaner that vacuums your floors so that you don't have to. It cleans your whole floor including those areas under couches, beds and furniture that you often forget about. Roomba uses a three stage cleaning system that picks up 98 % of dirt, hair and dust that are on your floor. With a Roomba robot vacuum your will never have to vacuum again.
ROOMBA 530 FEATURES
· 2 virtual automatic walls that you can program in to stop the irobot Roomba 530 from entering areas that you don't want it to.
· Cleaning head suspension system adjusts to tiles, carpeted and hardwood flooring for a thorough clean.
· Compact Home Base - your Roomba 530 will automatically head back and dock at its home base to recharge when it has finished vacuuming.
· Counter - rotating bristle and beater brushes act like a dustpan and broom to sweep up dirt.
· Fine vacuum filter sucks up and traps pollen, dust and fine particles.
· The Roomba 530 will concentrate on those extra dirty areas by spending more time on one spot.
· Spinning side brush that gets in close to wall edges and skirting boards.
· Cliff Sensory technology - the Roomba 530 knows how to detect a cliff or ledge. What a smart little robot vacuum cleaner.
· Anti Tangle - the Roomba 530 comes with anti tangle technology. If the brushes get tangled in a cord or the side of a rug - it will automatically untangle itself by reversing its brush rotation.
· iRobots light touch bumper technology allows the Roomba 530 to tell the difference between a curtain edge and a wall - allowing it to clean with ease behind curtains.
Pretty self-explanatory - it vacuums your house for you.
You own a robot. (that in itself is kinda cool)
Not So Good Points
Unlike the Roomba 560 (which has a scheduling feature) you have to physically press the clean button on the Roomba 530 to start the vacuuming process.
You have to empty it
Cleaning hair from the brushes can be difficult - use a pair of scissors if you need to.
In a house with a lot of pet hair, if the Roomba 530 is not cleaned regularly, hair can get into the mechanisms.
If the docking station is in a place that is difficult to get to the Roomba 530 may get a bit lost and wander around in circles - put the docking station somewhere that is easy to get to. There has also been some reports about the docking station on the newer versions of the Roomba 530 being a little light for the Roomba to dock easily on a slippery hardwood floor - the docking station is pushed around by the Roomba 530 and may need to be secured to the floor somehow.
For more information visit http://roombarobotreviews.com/
Make sure you open and close doors fully - the irobot Roomba 530 can easily get trapped in a room by pushing a door shut.
Pick up obstacles from the floor before hand
ALWAYS charge the battery to full the first time before operation - like any battery operated product - make sure you charge it to 100% before using it. Anything less will decrease battery life. Also to prolong battery life it is a good idea to let the battery run down to zero or less than 20% occasionally (once a month or so) this keeps the electrons in your battery moving and prolongs life.
Try to empty it everyday - take care of your Robot vacuum.
The Roomba 530 is the baby of the group (500 and 700 series) This is a great robot vacuum cleaner if you have an apartment and a (short haired) cat. If you have a family and a few dogs we would recommend a larger more powerful model like the 560 or one from the 700 series.
For a comparison table of the 530 and 780 please visit http://roombarobotreviews.com/
The Roomba 530 box contains
1 iRobot Roomba 530
2 Auto Virtual Walls (Require 2 C batteries each, not included)
1 Compact, Self-Charging Home Base
1 Extra Filter
1 Battery Charger
1 Rechargeable Battery
1 Brush Cleaning Tool
1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot,
6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
For more information you can visit http://roombarobotreviews.com/