News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
New Regenerative Acceleration Generator Technology now provides continuous battery recharge for EVs.
EV ENERGY UNPLUGGED FOR 2012 a Potential Difference Inc. New Year's Revolution
By: Thane Heins
Regenerative Acceleration Generator Technology as the name implies is the exact flip side of regenerative braking. Regenerative braking uses vehicle inertia to drive a generator and provide EVs with a modicum of battery recharge capability which does not exceed 15% and can only be used while vehicle deceleration is desired.
Regenerative Acceleration Generator Technology on the other hand can be engaged almost continually during vehicle acceleration, coasting, deceleration and even while idle if a KERS flywheel storage system is employed because the Regenerative Acceleration Generator Technology reverses the polarity of the induced magnetic fields inside the generator and creates a generator which recharges electric vehicles batteries while accelerating the vehicle at the same time.
ReGenX technology can be integrated into existing EV, HEV and ICE vehicle platforms or it can be developed as a standalone motor/generator solution.
ReGenX Industry Comments
CHRYSLER ELECTRIFIED POWERTRAINS
- "The technology looks really interesting and is revolutionary. I would like to learn more about the technology. Is it possible to organize a demo or a lecture in the USA?"
- "This sounds interesting. I'd like you to connect with our Fuel Economy Learning Program manager, to schedule a time for you to come in and share the technology with us. We need to know more about the Physics behind it". "I have talked with my colleagues in GM US about your solution for vehicles. So, we would like more details about fuel economy and emissions regarding it. Do you have any company that use this approach in vehicles? I am open for discussion".
- "It would be fitting for the inventor of the automobile to be first with your revolutionary technology and for me to play a role in that would be awesome!"
- "Thanks for providing technical information. If the effect of your invention is really true, I am sure there will be strong needs in the market. How can you prove this on an actual electric vehicle, for example by making a prototype using our Nissan Leaf? I would like to discuss your business model and financial requirements, investment needs, business plan."
Mike Brace, EV World Tech Editor
- "When we finally understand what Thane Heins has discovered, we likely will have to rewrite the laws of electromagnetism."
Erik Clark NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
- "The magnetics lab here at Goddard expressed some interest in having you come down to do a colloquium"
US AIR FORCE
Omar Mendoza, Program Manager Energy & Environmental Quality Air Force Research Laboratory Wright Patterson
- "We really are more interested in developing its use and application for military power requirements"
CANADIAN SPACE AGENCY
Gilles Leclerc, Canadian Space Agency Space Technologies
- "I have asked Mr. Gilles Brassard, A/Director, Spacecraft Payload here at the Canadian Space Agency to look at your technologies and to visit your laboratory"
ELECTRIC MOBILITY CANADA
Mike Elwood, Chairman Electric Mobility Canada and Vice President of Azure Dynamics
- "This is a freakin game changer!"
ELECTRIC MOBILITY CANADA
Al Cormier, Executive Director Electric Mobility Canada
- "I am writing to ask you to submit what you feel would be an appropriate document to describe your regenerative acceleration technology for circulation to our Committee members"
Dr. Habash, University of Ottawa
- "Of course it accelerates... this represents several new chapters in physics, that is why we are consulting MIT"
Dr. Marcus Zahn
- "It works and it is not something I would have expected, now I am just trying to figure it out"
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
Dr. Stanley Townsend, University of Toronto & Former Managing Editor of the Canadian Journal of Physics
- "Thane, Your Press Release was most interesting to me as a physicist & an engineer.
The level of technical detail was adequate to tell me that you probably have made a very significant advance in applied physics & in safely & successfully handling a new source of electric power. Congratulations!"
RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCE
Dr. Evstigneev N.M., Institute for System Analysis, Russian Academy of Science
- " A number of your experiments are not lying in the field of Maxwellian electrodynamics"
UNIVERSITY OF CONCORDIA
Professor Joseph Shin, Concordia University
- "This is absolutely fascinating stuff you are doing"
ROCKY MOUNTAIN INSTITUTE
Mike Simpson, Transportation Analyst Rocky Mountain Institute
- "You seem to have made an interesting discovery. Our internal physics experts review this information and have determined that it is very interesting work"
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS OF ONTARIO
Donald Wallace, Executive Director Ontario Centre for Engineering and Public Policy
- "Would you be willing to contribute an article on this technology to the Journal for Engineering and Public Policy?"
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF SCIENCE
David Mann, Canadian Association for the Advancement of Science
- "If possible would like to meet with you to discuss your approach to the Association and of course to get a better feel about the physics behind your invention. I would still like to see what you are doing and perhaps we can include some of your material on our website newsletter?"