News By Tag
News By Location
Potential +/ Difference Inc. Invitation (KEGS) Proof Of Concept Electric Vehicle Project
KINETIC ENERGY GENERATING SYSTEM (KEGS) OBJECTIVE OVERVIEW: To create an electric vehicle which has the capacity to provide motive force in the absence of any external power supply.
Potential +/- Difference Inc. Regenerative Acceleration Generator Proof of Concept Project and Industry Player Sponsorship Financing Invitation.
As you already know by now the Regenerative Acceleration Generator (RM) coils create ACCELERATION when a load is applied http://www.youtube.com/
This principle will be employed by PDI to create a bicycle trailer that will house a RM generator and the on-load generator created accelerative torque will be designed to exceed the torque produced by the bicycle rider and the bike and trailer will accelerate down the road with NO ADDITIONAL RIDER INPUT ENERGY or any additional energy of any kind.
The proof of concept goals steps are:
1) Mount a three rotor 20 pole Axial Flux generator on the bike trailer shown below.
2) Design the generator coils to produce acceleration at 10 - 15 km/hr.
3) At the required operating speed the generator coils will all be maximally loaded creating the maximum accelerative torque.
4) The torque supplied by the generator will be designed to exceed the required steady state speed torque and the system will accelerate WITHOUT bike rider assistance.
Performance criteria to be met:
1) The RM must create enough torque to overcome all resistive forces and self-propell itself.
2) Rotor magnet strength will be increased if required.
3) The RM acceleration must be sustainable with no excessive coil or core heating problems.
Timeline and budget:
Coil cores $500.00
Magnet wire $300.00
Mounting materials $ 500.00
Shop charges / welding fabrication etc. $2000.00
Total cost: $7000.00
Expected project deliverable timetable: 6 months / delivery date January 1, 2012
Interested parties who would like to contribute by supplying finances or materials as a project sponsor please contact Thane Heins at email@example.com. Project sponsor amounts will be applied in future licensing acquisitions, or as a "debenture loan" with company share options.
Thane C. Heins
President and CEO
Potential +/- Difference Inc. R & D
"The Transition of Power"
"How do we make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time
-through spontaneous cooperation without ecological damage or disadvantage to anyone" -- Dr. R. Buckminster Fuller