News By Tag
* Video Analytics
* Security Camera
* Computer Vision
* Security Video
* Video Analysis
* Video Surveillance
* More Tags...
News By Place
Intelligent Video Analytics Server – Unex Technology Corporation
Unex's IVS-200 intelligent video analytics server provides active intelligent video analytics capability to existing CCTV or IP video cameras.
Unex’s IVS-200 incorporating Texas Instruments’
1. Supports 3 concurrent analytic rules and analyzes video content intelligently in IVS-200, provides real-time active alert to prevent a serious security breach or gathering business intelligence to create extra marketing value, no needs of extra expensive high performance PC investment at central control.
2. Actively passes to central control only those events that merit attention, the data packet size is as low as 80KB with 2 jpeg image snapshots for each alert, no needs of extra high bandwidth.
3. Detecting the objects size as low as 10x10 pixels of camera view and more than 95% accurate rate in typical environment ensure the lowest false alert rate in the industry.
Benefits of going Intelligence with IVS-200
1. OV Ready certified and development tools enable CMS/VMS partners to easily integrate rapidly growing number of ObjectVideo-
2. Analyzes video content intelligently in IVS-200, actively passes to central control only those events that merit attention, the data packet size is as low as 80KB with 2 jpeg image snapshots for each alert, no needs of extra data bandwidth or expensive high-performance PC investment. It has the greatest return-on-investment (ROI) in the market for both short-term and long-term.
3. Detecting the objects size as low as 10x10 pixels of camera view and more than 95% accurate rate in typical environment ensures the lowest false alert rate in the industry.
4. Maximizes efficiency and effectiveness of personnel resources while increasing the probability of preventing a serious security breach or gathers needed business intelligence to create extra marketing vale in tough 24/7/365/outdoor environments.
5. Optimizing field-proven Texas Instruments 600MHz DSP and ObjectVideo®
6. Supports any CCTV or IP camera in black-white /color / IR / thermal/ day-night / PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom)
7. Supports RS-485/RS-232 and multiple Digital Input/Digital Output (DIDO) enabling flexible applications to various industries.
8. Scalability and flexibility to grow with needs
For more information, visit web site at http://www.unex.com.tw or http://www.unex.com.tw/