News By Tag
News By Location
RT5572 2T2R 802.11n dual band USB module – 4-pin USB 2.0 header interface
Unex’s DNUR-S2 is a 802.11n a/b/g dual band USB module, with 4-pin USB2.0 header interface in 4.2cm x 2.5cm dimension, is designed to deliver exceptional WiFi performance for a variety of USB-equipped wireless embedded systems.
Key features Unex DNUR-S2 (Ralink RT5572)
1. 4.2cm x 2.5cm small dimension with 4-Pin USB 2.0 header is ideal for new ergonomic USB-equipped wireless embedded systems and consumer electronics.
2. Windows 2000/XP/Vista/
3. Optimized RF architecture and baseband algorithms provide superior performance with low power consumption.
4. Dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n support 2Tx/2Rx to enable data rate up to 300Mbps link rate for 40MHz channel, six times the throughput of 802.11a and 802.11g.
5. Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 advanced security.
6. Two Hirose U.FL antenna connectors support MIMO functionality.
7. RoHS compliance meets environment-
For more information, visit web site at http://www.unex.com.tw or http://www.unex.com.tw/
About Unex Technology Corporation
Unex Technology Corporation was found in Dec. 1997 by leading experts in wi-fi industries to be the bridge in integration of leading edge wireless technologies and industrial/commercial innovations. Unex's registered capital is NT$ 300 millions and currently provides integrated technology service of WiFi solutions to ASD (application specific device) manufacturers, telecom operators, and OEM/ODM.
# # #
Unex Technology Corporation provides integrated technology service of WiFi Module / Client, WiFi Access Point / Router, and Antenna to ASD manufacturers, telecom operators, and OEM/ODM customers with expertise second to none.