News By Tag
* Marketing Transformation
* B2b Marketing
* It Services
* Thought Leadership
* Marketing Excellence
* More Tags...
News By Place
ITSMA’s 17th Annual Conference to Focus on Marketing Transformation and Doing Things Differently
Hear marketing executives and industry thought leaders from Cisco, Cognizant, HubSpot, IBM, PAC, SAVO, Xerox and many more. Conference will be held in Cambridge, MA on November 2-3—register by October 1 for the Early Bird Rate.
The 2010 Conference will focus on The Year of Marketing Transformation:
“Over the past few years, Marketing has weathered quite a sea change: budgets have dwindled, new tools have emerged, offerings have changed, the industry has morphed, and power has shifted,” said Dave Munn, President & CEO of ITSMA. “At our 2010 Conference, we’ll hear from some of the industry’s best marketing minds about the Year of Marketing Transformation and what we need to start doing differently.”
Featured speakers include:
• Malcolm Frank, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Marketing, Cognizant Technology Solutions
• Janis Fratamico, Director, North America Marketing, IBM Corporation
• Brian Halligan, CEO & Founder, HubSpot; and author of Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs, and co-author of Marketing Lessons From the Grateful Dead
• Jane Hiscock, President & Founder, Farland Group
• Julie Meyers, Vice President, Strategy, Marketing & Client Experience, Xerox Global Services NA
• Olivier Nguyen Van Tan, Managing Director, Pierre Audoin Consultants New York
• Tom Rodenhauser, Editor of Consultants News
• Julie Schwartz, Senior Vice President, Research & Thought Leadership, ITSMA
• Mike Schultz, President, Wellesley Hills Group and co-author of Professional Services Marketing
• Jeff Summers, Chief Innovation Officer, SAVO
• Karen Walker, Vice President, Marketing, Cisco Services
In addition, ITSMA will present the winners of the 2010 Marketing Excellence Awards in the final session on Tuesday, November 2. Select winners will share highlights of their winning entries on Wednesday, November 3, on topics such as Thought Leadership Marketing, Sales Enablement, Social Media Marketing, and Generating Demand.
For more details on the Conference or to register, go to http://www.itsma.com/
SAVO Group - http://www.savogroup.com/
Geehan Group - http://www.geehangroup.com/
ITSMA specializes in helping companies market and sell services and solutions more effectively. We work with the world's leading technology, communications, and professional services providers to generate increased demand, strengthen customer relationships, and improve brand differentiation. ITSMA annual program clients include business leaders such as AT&T, Cisco, Cognizant, CSC, Deloitte, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and Tata Consultancy Services, among others. Our comprehensive research, consulting, and training on topics including ITSMA Account-Based Marketing℠, Brand Positioning, and Solutions Development provide the insight and experience companies need to improve business results. ITSMA is based near Boston, and has offices in London and Tokyo. Learn more at www.itsma.com.
Copyright © 2010 ITSMA. All Rights Reserved.
# # #
ITSMA provides research, consulting, and training to the world’s leading technology, communications, and professional services providers.