News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
5 Reasons to Consider eLearning portal for Experiential Learning
By: BYLD Group
Statistical Research on the importance of Experiential Learning:
1. According to LinkedIn's Workplace Learning Report 2019, 94% of employees agree to stay longer if the company invests in employee training on the eLearning portal.
For employees to expand on their horizons by sharpening their skill set is the best kind of ROI that they would treasure for life.
2. According to career development statistics, 89% of HR leaders agree that constant employee training on the eLearning portal is essential. Business leaders and great MNCs have followed the pursuit of a well-defined plan of action for L&D. Training employees on the eLearning portal and equipping them with the skill sets that make them excel at their work is not a one-time process.
3. Besides HR leaders, 68% of the workforce agree that employee training on the eLearning portal is of paramount importance. Experiential Learning is the most critical policy in any institution. MNCs all across the globe partner with Experiential Learning companies to outsource Experiential Learning services.
4. 86% of millennials would be kept from leaving their current position if training on the eLearning portal and development were offered by their employer. It is estimated that as many as 1 in 3 people leave their organization within the first year, which leads to around 22% of staff turnover that happens within the first 6 weeks of employment.
5. According to Gallup's State of the Global Workplace report in 2017, around 85% of employees are not engaged or actively disengaged at work. This requires the L&D and HR departments to increase employees' productive engagement, especially now that most of them are working remotely.
Why should you consider Experiential Learning?
These statistical data and analytical factors indicate that employees are willing to stay as long as the company invests in their training on the eLearning portal and development.
A strong foundation of Experiential Learning programs for employees can have various long-term benefits:
1. Increasing employee engagement
2. Increasing retention rates
3. Encouraging innovative thinking
4. Mitigating and decreasing risks
5. Improving productivity and skill set of employees
It is important to acknowledge and reinforce the belief that there is hidden potential in every employee that is waiting to be fully developed in the hands of capable lead makers!
For more information, please visit https://byldgroup.com/