Meet dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.22 with support of the latest PostgreSQL 14
Devart announced the new release of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.22 with PostgreSQL 14 support.
The release includes the following updates, related to support of PostgreSQL 14 new features:
1. dotConnect for PostgreSQL now supports the various multirange data types:
- int4multirange, int8multirange, nummultirange, datemultirange, tsmultirange, tstzmultirange;
- the new members IntMultirange, BigIntMultirange, NumericMultirange, TimeStampMultirange, TimeStampTZMultirange, DateMultirange are added to the PgSqlType enum;
- PgSqlReader.GetProviderSpecificValue returns provider-specific range types: PgSqlIntRange
2. The latest version fully supports OUT parameters in stored procedures.
3. In the new release, NaN, Infinity, -Infinity values of numeric data types generate a NotSupportedException to avoid inconsistency.
dotConnect for PostgreSQL is a high-performance ORM enabled data provider for PostgreSQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing PostgreSQL-based database applications. It introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and facilitates the development of database applications.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration, and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/