- Sept. 11, 2021
-- Becoming enlisted on Zoom's App Marketplace is no simple feat, but any software that meets Zoom's security and technical requirements could successfully become enlisted on the Zoom App Marketplace after rigorous testing and evaluation by Zoom's technical department. And this is why we're publicly sharing this news today as MyCo (http://www.mycentreoffice.com/)
has fulfulled all Zoom's requirements becoming the latest software addition on Zoom's App Marketplace.
According to Sanmi Gbadegesin, MyCo's (http://www.mycentreoffice.com/)
Founder and CEO, the vision for MyCo (http://www.mycentreoffice.com/)
had always been to make business easier for businesses and their customers.
Simplifying business processes and providing seamless customer experiences summarises what MyCo (http://www.mycentreoffice.com/)
has done via their simple All-In-One CRM & business tool.
And this is why many entrepreneurs and business owners across various countries have ranked MyCo (https://mycocrm.medium.com/www.mycentreoffice.com
) 5 stars on TrustPilot (https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/mycentreoffice.com
), due to its feature-rich capabilities for businesses.Esther has described MyCo as "everything in a box", being an all-in-one business solution that has everything she needs to operate and grow her business.Problem solved by MyCo, with the Zoom Connector and more
Esther heard about MyCo after facing a number of business frustrations and decided it was time to find a suitable system that can help her manage and grow her coaching business.
But since Esther started using MyCo (http://www.mycentreoffice.com/)
to manage her business, equipped with the new Zoom connector capabilities within the system, here is what the experience looks like for both Esther and her customers.
- Esther has created an online form / landing page on MyCo allowing her customers sign up for her services and choose an appointment slot
- With the new connection into Zoom, a Zoom meeting link is automatically created
- MyCo automatically sends the meeting details via email to the client eliminating the need for Esther to manually setup the meeting on Zoom
- MyCo provides the customer with an invoice giving them an option to make payment (using an already existing MyCo-Stripe payment connector)
- MyCo sends a series of emails and SMS to the client including reminders of the meeting and information to prepare them for the meeting
Automating the entire sales process above has transformed an entire sales and service process into a quick and seamless process for both Esther and her clients.
The seamlessness and automation saves so much time, eliminates admin overhead and helps Esther convert more clients into paying and loyal customers.
To find out more about how MyCo (http://www.mycentreoffice.com/)
works, check out the website on www.mycentreoffice.com