GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2021-26
GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Analysis provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities.
Key Questions Answered in the Study
1. What are the current and future trends in the GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics market?
2. How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
3. How has the competition been shaping across different countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics market?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics market service providers across various countries?
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the surging demand for temperature-
Get more information:
Warehousing to Capture Significant Share in the GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
Based on the Service Type, the market bifurcates into Transportation & Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, Cross-Docking, and Value Added Services. Among these segments, Warehousing acquired the largest share in the GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics Market in the previous few years. Snowballing concerns regarding health and the surging prevalence of diseases are the primary factors that fuel the demand for pharmaceuticals products while boosting Pharmaceutical Warehousing. Besides, the development of Energy-efficient Warehousing, providing a lucrative opportunity to drive the segment, is another crucial aspect likely to fuel the overall market growth in the forecast period, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, "GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Analysis, 2021."
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players in the GCC Pharmaceutical Logistics Market are Kuehne+Nagel Middle East, Aramex, Agility, Emirates SkyCargo, Qafila, RHS Logistics, Nawara Transportation & Freight Co., Kerry Logistics Middle East L.L.C., Yusen Logistics (Middle East) L.L.C., Mosanada Logistics Services, Oriental Commercial, and Shipping Co. Ltd.