Entouch Introduces "octane" – A Comprehensive Suite Of Convenience Store Solutions
Expanded solutions build on proven ENTOUCH solutions platform
In developing the OCTANE series, the ENTOUCH team focused on five critical areas required by best-in-class convenience store operators.
1. Providing insight into existing equipment
2. Predictive reporting to identify when issues should be addressed prior to failure
3. Reducing utility spend through optimization of energy, water, and trash pick-up
4. Optimizing comfort to maximize the customer experience
5. Reducing the reliance on local staff to monitor and manage equipment and site infrastructure
The OCTANE series is available in three grades: OCTANE 87, OCTANE 89, and OCTANE 93. Each of the series provides EMS solutions based on the complexity of need. OCTANE 87 introduces primary EMS and operational solutions, while OCTANE 89 and 93 expand with solutions covering food service, car wash, and even trash monitoring.
Within the convenience store ecosystem, OCTANE delivers unparalleled ROI through:
James Walton, ENTOUCH VP of Product Commercialization and developer of the OCTANE series, comments, "The special needs of convenience stores demand a specialized offering that is customizable to the geographic and business realities multisite operators face not only today but also for the long term. As we designed this solution set, we took all the variables the convenience store community communicated to us and built the industry's highest-performing EMS solution available today."
Melissa Parsons | ENTOUCH Director of Marketing
800.820.3511 ext. 403 (p) 214.497.4482 (m)