Self-Isolation Choir to premiere RSCM Music Sunday anthem
The Self-Isolation Choir is honoured to partner with The Royal School of Church Music (RSCM) to perform the world premiere of its 2021 Music Sunday anthem, God Of All Creation by Chris Totney.
By: The Self-Isolation Choir
Hugh Morris, the RSCM's Director, will direct The Self-Isolation Choir's learning of the Music Sunday anthem via live sessions starting on 10 May, with backing tracks provided by the St. Martin's Voices from the church of St. Martin-in-the-
The Choir's performance of the anthem will then be streamed live across the UK and beyond that afternoon, at the Big Music Sunday Service broadcast from Lichfield Cathedral.
The RSCM have invited churches to learn the anthem and perform it alongside The Self-Isolation Choir. However, absolutely anybody can also sign up for this project directly with The Self-Isolation Choir and have the opportunity to be part of this exciting world premiere. Further information about this project and how to take part is available on The Self-Isolation Choir's website at: https://www.theselfisolationchoir.com/
Notes to editors:
1. Music Sunday is an annual event hosted by the RSCM to celebrate the role of music and musicians in Christian worship and church life. Further Information is available on the RSCM's website at: https://www.rscm.org.uk/
2. The Self-Isolation Choir's Sing for Music Sunday course costs £15, which includes the score, backing tracks, teaching sessions, sound engineers, and concert performance.
3. The Self-Isolation Choir is providing its services to the RSCM free of charge, although donations are welcome and any net proceeds after card-processing costs and sound engineering fees will go to the RSCM.
5. Further information about SIC's current, future and previous projects is available at www.theselfisolationchoir.com.
6. All media queries should be directed to The Self-Isolation Choir's Communications Manager at communications@