News By Tag
News By Location
Plus Technologies - Providing Epic Output Management Solutions (OMS) for Over 12 Years
Our solutions have provided single platform print management to the entire enterprise print environments for over 12 years. OM Plus Delivery Manager (DM) is the core building block of the solutions we offer.
By ingesting data from many source systems, our solutions utilize a rules based engine to monitor, manage, and deliver jobs across complex LANs/WANs. Our solutions provide a centralized administrative platform to support and manage the printing environment, helping to eliminate the need for multiple staff, skill sets, and the collection of data from disparate systems.
Popular Benefits of our Output Management Solutions for Epic and Enterprise
- Centralized management of print workflows across many systems and their segmented hops on the way to printers via ease-to-use, common interface.
- Enhanced print queue management.
- Define print queues once in OM Plus for Epic-enterprise backend and frontend printing.
- Relieves print delivery burden on EPS servers and other application and print servers.
- Replaces or enhances native Print management, monitoring and delivery process, all the way to printers' output trays.
- Provides detailed print job status back into Epic.
- EPS and Window print server consolidation.
- Advanced rules-based routing with confirmation of delivery.
- Job tracking, logging, diagnostic tools provide quick problem identification and resolution.
- Easily hold, redirect and/or restart print jobs, manually or automatically.
- Reprint jobs more efficiently.
- Provides Load Balancing and High Availability across servers and printers.
- Pro-active alert notifications with information about the who, what, when, where, title, printer errors, and more.
- Operational Value Add Functionality:
1. My-Print-Delivery (MPD) – 'user' based print release with operational Imprivata print release authentication.
2. Secure Queue Release (SQR) – 'queue' based print release with optional Imprivata print release authentication.
3. Rx Print – Tamper resistant Rx printing utilizing electronic forms and plain paper.
4. i-Sat – Secure cloud printing without the need for VPNs to small remote affiliate clinics for backend printing.
5. Stats Manager (SM) – Collection/analysis of print usage information for security compliance and print fleet optimization.
Plus Technologies has over 90,000+ Epic related printers licensed under our OM Plus Delivery Manager (DM) print software. We work closely with Epic to ensure our solutions work properly, are always current, and add functionality, scalability, and reliability to the secure print environment. Our software is now available in the Epic App Orchard. See here: https://www.plustechnologies.com/