Medical Dynamometers Market to Display 7.7% CAGR through 2026, Notes Fact.MR
Manufacturers in the medical dynamometers market are likely to leverage potential application of their products in assessment of neurological ailments such as Parkinson's to generate lucrative growth avenues.
"Growing use of next-gen dynamometers, coupled with growing investments aimed towards therapeutics for sports-related injuries are anticipated to contribute to the market for medical dynamometers in the years to come," says the FACT.MR study.
Medical Dynamometers Market- Key Takeaways
• Hand dynamometers are expected to contribute significantly to sales, owing to extensive applications among geriatrics for arthritis and osteoporosis assessments.
• Rehab centers account for a major share of medical dynamometer applications, driven by growth in infrastructure investments, in developed economies.
• Asia Pacific is a lucrative market for dynamometers, aided by high number of cases involving serious sports and road accidents, and associated diagnostic and treatment options.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
Medical Dynamometers Market- Driving Factors
• Innovations in rehab systems for post-stroke patients for treating hemiparesis is generating lucrative growth opportunities.
• Ergonomic approaches towards arthritis and post-orthopedic surgery recoveries boosts adoption of medical dynamometers.
Medical Dynamometers Market- Major Restraints
· High costs associated with the purchase of medical dynamometers hinder adoption rates.
· Poor healthcare infrastructure in developing countries and rural areas limits sales of modern medical dynamometers.
COVID-19 Impact on Medical Dynamometers Market
The coronavirus contagion has hurt short term demand for medical dynamometers. Disruptions in production have limited inventories. In addition, government rules during nationwide lockdowns to postpone elective, non-emergency healthcare procedures during the pandemic has hurt sales prospects in the short term. Further, the redirection of medical resources and personnel towards the handling of the pandemic will also limit short term growth. However, the market is likely to display fast recovery in the post pandemic era, owing to extensive medical applications, particularly among geriatrics.
North Coast Medical Inc., JTECH Medical Industries Inc., KERN & SOHN GmbH, Hausmann Industries, and 3B Scientific Fabrication Enterprises Inc. are some of the most prominent participants in the medical dynamometer market.
PR Source- https://www.factmr.com/