Skills Australia Institute Introduces 7 New Courses for Local & International students in Australia
By: Skills Australia Institute
New Courses Introduced are:
Commercial Cookery Courses:
As the hospitality industry grows day by day and the demand for skilled chefs increases all over the world. SAI introduces this course for those students who have a dream of working in the world's best restaurants, 5-star hotels or in clubs/pubs. Our expert trainer will provide necessary skills and knowledge and teach you the real world skills required for your career advancement.
Commercial Cookery Courses includes:
• Diploma of hospitality management (commercial cookery pathway) (CRICOS Code 097988D | Course Code SIT50416)
• Certificate 4 in commercial cookery (CRICOS Code 102521D | Course Code SIT40516)
Graduate Diploma of Management Course:
Graduate diploma of management (learning) (CRICOS Code 102570F | COURSE Code BSB80615) aim for those highly specialised skills and knowledge that are required to become a valuable source for an enterprise. With the Graduate diploma of management course students will learn ability to respond, and organisational management with the aim of assisting a corporation. After successful completion of this course students have various job opportunities like general manager, workforce planning or development, Director, workforce planning and development and many.
To become technical specialist SAI offers advanced diploma of telecommunications network engineering (CRICOS Code 102609G | COURSE Code ICT60615) will teach all the special skills and knowledge in telecommunications using internet protocols. This courses include high level skills in forecasting network growth, designing and managing IP based networks, designing and managing wireless networks that are required to become expert in this field.
Learn essential aspects of motor machines with hands-on practical training in the automotive industry. In automotive SAI includes three types of course:
• Certificate III in light vehicle mechanical technology (CRICOS Code 102698A | COURSE Code AUR30616) includes to perform a broad range of tasks in light vehicles.
• CERTIFICATE IV in automotive mechanical diagnosis (CRICOS Code 102699M | COURSE Code AUR40216) includes to perform advanced diagnostic tasks in automotive.
• Diploma of automotive management (CRICOS Code 102700A | COURSE Code AUR50116) includes to undertake leadership and management roles in the automotive industry.
Visit us to know more: https://www.skillsaustralia.edu.au/
Skills Australia Institute