What are the Different Types of Video Conferencing?
CPaaS is a communications platform that allows real-time conversations between you and your customers. CPaaS is a cloud-based platform that enables you to have conversations with your customers on any channel within your web or mobile application.
Video conferencing technology has enabled us to seamlessly connect face to face with people all over the world.
In this blog, we have listed the four different types of video conferencing, and industry-specific use cases.
Let's take a closer look:
1. Personal Video Conferencing Solution:
Home, workspace, faraway…
Get connected wherever you are. Irrespective of wherever you are- at home premises or workstation or some other place- meet with your people face-to-face easily using your own personal device.
Indeed, you can team up through video, HD audio, and content with any person as well.
1) Keep Sales People Connected While Travelling
2) Versatile Enough to Work With External Parties
3) Tele-Working & Flexible Workplace Procedures
4) Distance Learning & Training
2. Small Rooms or Huddle Meetings:
It is an integrated VC solution with all-expected software to convey the unparalleled meeting experience for a small workplace.
Varying from high-quality audio to video and content sharing- the small or huddle meeting rooms are equipped with every single application that the workforce requires.
1) Brainstorming & Conceptualization
2) Virtual Team Meetings
3) Interviewing & Reviewing the Performance
4) Vendor/ Customer Meetings
3. Mid Sized Video Conferencing Solution:
As time steps ahead, the technologies are booming and giving enormous benefits to the corporate world.
Likewise, the mid-sized video conferencing incorporates world-class workforce collaboration solutions.
1) Distance Learning & Training
2) Customers/ Vendors Conferences
3) Sales Review Meet
4) Internal Team Meeting
4. Large or Boardroom Conferences:
Communication is the key to success for every business. Therefore, every discussion or meeting should be face-to-face and crystal clear.
Coupled with the highest quality voice, video, and content sharing, it is ensured that every individual should participate in the discussion/ conversation.
1) Executive Business Reviews
2) Distance Training & Learning
3) Professional Customer Presentations
4) Media Briefings/Round-
With the upsurge in the unified communications era, video conferencing has reached an edge, where every business can take leverages differently.
So, which video conferencing solution suits the most for your business?
To know more click here: https://vox-