SEM Link Kicks Of 2020-21 Fiscal Year Virtually
SEM Link's Fiscal Year Kicks with Virtual Programs and Events
By: SEM Link Inc.
SEM Link's virtual program and events will include a combination of online fundraising campaign and virtual fundraising events, Instastory series, social media campaigns and contests and virtual STEM events. Some of our virtual program activities are:
• Instastory Series (weekly), where we discuss a different real world STEM topic
• IG Takeovers (monthly)- a STEM professional takes over our Instagram page
• STEM in the City Workshops-introduce youth to earth and environmental science
• Teen Science Cafe- STEM professionals share their career journey and STEM field with teens
• Tick Tock STEM-Teens Creating 60 seconds or less videos about STEM topics on social media
SEM Links online fundraising campaigns and events include:
• Back to STEM Fundraising Campaign Kick-off and Virtual Happy Hour- Thursday, August 20th
• Back to STEM Fundraising Campaign- August 20th through September 25th
• Give 8/28 Day- a giving day for Black-led and Black benefiting nonprofit organizations on August 28th.