Global High-flow Nasal Cannula Market to Exhibit Robust 12% Growth through 2025, Finds Fact.MR
Acute respiratory failures are anticipated to find widespread application of high-flow oxygen therapy using high-flow nasal cannula market.
Based on the above mentioned trends, the global high-flow nasal cannula market is foreseen to expand credibly in the future. The global high-flow nasal cannula market is anticipated to register a staggering CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period (2020-2025). The market is anticipated to double, surpassing a value of US$ 9.0 Bn by the end of 2025. Technological advancements by key players and ongoing clinical trials for new technology are also set to leverage the market.
Key Takeaways of Global High-flow Nasal Cannula Market Study:
• Active Humidifiers are anticipated to account for a major chunk of the global high-flow nasal cannula market (>1/4th). Growing focus on the efficiency of humidified oxygen supply in high-flow nasal cannula therapy shall drive innovations in the components segment. This is anticipated to leverage the market.
• By application, active respiratory failure shall leverage the high-flow nasal cannula market. The specific advantages offered by the high-flow nasal cannula market coupled with growing acceptance among patients are key growth drivers. The segment is poised to hold three-tenth of the high-flow nasal cannula market.
• The Sleep Apnea segment is the second-most lucrative in the global high-flow nasal cannula market. The segment shall grow impressively at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period.
• By region, North America shall dominate the global high-flow nasal cannula market. Adoption of Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) and continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) procedures is anticipated to augment the high-flow nasal cannula market. The region shall capture more than two-fifth of the overall market.
• Asia-Pacific shows lucrative growth opportunity. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 13.2%, capturing more than one-fifth of the market. Rising population and the consequent prevalence of respiratory disorders is projected to boost the Asia-Pacific high-flow nasal cannula market.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
"The global high-flow nasal cannula market demonstrates lucrative growth prospects. The increasing prevalence of respiratory disorders has prompted major manufacturers to invest in technological advancements to cater to the burgeoning demand," concludes a Fact.MR analyst.