Onboarding Freelancers LinkedIn Group
Expanding The Use of Freelancers as Part of Your Business Strategy
Our goal is to post a new topic every Wednesday for discussion. One of those topics will be a suggested book each month. We will contact the author, and ask them to participate if they desire. The idea of this group and discussion is to help facilitate the use of Freelancers within your organization. It is not a job board for freelancers.
Group rules are very simple: We are interested in having a dialogue around Freelancers. Please stay on topic and try to keep the posts contained within the group discussion. Which means a limited amount of links to outside blog posts and articles. We do not promote services, training or webinars within group discussions.
If you are not using Freelancers they can become:
1. Part of Team Structures
2. Provide Project Specific Help
3. Enable broader use of platforms
4. Offer different Culture Perspectives
5. Additional Expertise and outside thinking
6 Increase the speed of getting things done
Are you asking these questions:
1. What are your strategic initiatives this year that can be accelerated by Freelancers?
2. Do you understand how best to use your resources to empower this ever-growing body of expertise?
3. How can you best meet the needs of the Freelancers you use?
4. How can you reframe the challenges to create exciting opportunities?
Join us at http://onboardingfreelancers.com
Page Updated Last on: Jan 08, 2020