News By Tag
News By Location
Marketing with A3 Webinar Hosted by Business901
• Be able to create and use A3s in Sales and Marketing for problem-solving, discovering opportunities and sustaining implementations.
• Iterate within and with multiple A3s.
• Transverse the Marketing Gateway of SDCA-PDCA-EDCA.
You are expected to have a basic knowledge of an A3. If not, I recommend Jamie Flinchbaugh's eBook, A3 Problem Solving: Applying Lean Thinking. You can find it on Amazon for $7.50. Consider it a pre-requisite for the course. The course consists of 2 one-hour sessions on consecutive days (June 15th & 16th). In addition to the A3 program, you will receive a complimentary PDF download of the Marketing with Lean Book Series and over 20 different A3 templates in PDF and Excel format.
Marketing with Lean Book Series:
• Lean Marketing House: A starting point for creating true iterative marketing cycles based on not only Lean principles but more importantly Customer Value. Recommended 1st reading of series.
• Marketing with PDCA: Targeting what your Customer Values at each stage of the cycle will increase your ability to deliver quicker, more accurately and with better value than your competitor. It is a moving target and the principles of Lean and PDCA facilitates the journey to Customer Value.
• Marketing with A3: Enables sales and marketing to use the Lean tool of A3 as a structured approach for their problem solving, strategies and tactics.
• Lean Engagement Team: The ability to share and create knowledge with your customer is the strongest marketing tool possible.
• CAP-Do: What makes CAP-Do so attractive is that it assumes we do not have the answers. It allows us to create a systematic way to address the problems (pain) or opportunities (gain) from the use of our products and services.
1. Reflection A3
• SALES CAP-DO – Reflection and Discovery
• The Starting Point for Understanding
• Using an A3 for Synchronicity and Presencing
• Deciding what's next for you or your organization
2. The Improvement Gap:
• SALES PDCA – the Culture of Lean
• Developing a Problem Solving team
• Problem Solving Process
• Completing your first A3
3. Creating a Standard
• SALES SDCA – Creating a Standard
• Developing a team for Standard work
• Standard Work
• Creating a Standard Process from PDCA
4. Innovation A3
• SALES EDCA – Innovation and Exploration
• Developing a team for Exploring
• Using an A3 for Breakthrough Thinking
• Moving an Exploration Process to PDCA
At the end of the session, there will be a special offer to the attendees for advanced training in the Marketing with A3 Program.
More Information at https://business901.com
About: Business901 offers a unique perspective in Digital Marketing, Market Research, and Business Development. Joe Dager, the principal driver, has taken his own companies from 0 to 5 million, another from 1.6 to 12 million and helped over 60 others primarily in the Business Development space. Joe is a Lean practitioner that specializes in Service Design and Sales and Marketing. Most of the recent work has been in SaaS discipline working with organizations in creating and extending opportunities in their marketing space and to onboard customers and external groups such as affiliates, influencers, and re-sellers with a variety of programs.