IKAN joins the CloudBees Technical Alliance Partner Program and announces PluginPlus for IBM z/OS
The IKAN PluginPlus for IBM z/OS for CloudBees is a commercial offering built on CloudBees.
Why do we call them PluginPlus? Well, because the IKAN Plugin for IBM z/OS for CloudBees have exactly the same behavior as standard CloudBees plugins, but are not for free. The IKAN PluginPlus for IBM z/OS is also documented, maintained and supported.
The IKAN CloudBees PluginPlus for z/OS includes a variety of key features like:
• Integration with Subversion, GIT
• Release or Package based CI/CD
• Model and parameter driven creation of IBM z/OS JCL
• Automatic generation of compile JCL
• Automatic generation of deploy/promote JCL
• Support for DB2 binds, CICS update, QMF update
• Support for DATACOM, IDMS, DB2, IMS,…
• Supports debugging solutions
• Impact Analysis
• Audit function
• Professional services and support
• And much more..
For more information:
IKAN is a Belgium based enterprise software company, specialized in CI/CD, DevOps.
Based on our IKANALM platform we developed CI/CD solutions not just for IBM z/OS, but also for SAP ABAP, Oracle ODI and other environments.
CloudBees is the CI, CD and application release orchestration (ARO) powerhouse, built on the commercial success of its products as well as its open source leadership. CloudBees is the largest contributor to Jenkins and Jenkins X, and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF).
René De Vleeschauwer