News By Tag
News By Location
IKAN Development releases IKAN ALM 5.8 (DevOps framework)
IKAN ALM accelerates workflows and adds more control options
"Apart from having our own feature roadmap, the majority of new features and enhancements are based on the feedback of our clients" says René De Vleeschauwer. He continues: "The first reactions, especially regarding the improved workflow, are very positive."
Following is a short list of what's new in version 5.8:
· Possibility to clone Levels along with all linked artifacts, for creating new levels quickly.
· Ability to set Deployments as optional and to limit concurrent deployments to avoid overhead.
· Search Filters enable you to apply many search criteria at once.
· New Package Detail interface to manage the contents and actions in a Package.
· Redesign of the Menus and the Overview pages for a better user experience.
· More details can be found at: http://bit.ly/
IKAN Development N.V. is a Belgian company, originated in 1989, with a focus on software development tools. In 2004 IKAN started developing IKAN ALM, a DevOps framework aimed at software development companies looking for a highly customizable and platform-independent DevOps solution.
If you would like more information about this topic or need to contact us, visit: www.ikanalm.com
Rene De Vleeschauwer