TOTAL Window - Wireless Security Sensor Features Dual Intrusion Protection
MaxOut™ Technology is pleased to introduce the TOTAL Window Sensor - wireless security sensor using two independent detection zones for complete intrusion detection and protection for windows.
MaxOut™ Technology is pleased to introduce a solution to this problem — the TOTAL Window Sensor providing complete intrusion detection and protection for windows. The sensor uses two independent zones. The first detects a window opening with a reed switch. The second detects shock and impact with a tiny, sensitive piezo attached to the window frame to detect impact or breaking glass.
The TOTAL Window Sensor features a new, highly advanced microcontroller chip with:
- Advanced algorithms that detect impact yet ignore vibrations caused by such things
as a passing truck, train, or thunderstorm.
- Greater memory for more efficient information processing.
- Faster clock speed for faster alarm signal response.
- Extremely low-power consumption for longer battery life.
TOTAL Window Sensor feature set:
- Adjustable impact detection sensitivity.
- Maximum allowable (FCC) output power for maximum signal strength and range.
- Patented raised internal antenna for greater range.
- Battery life up to 10 years.
- Test mode LED indicator light.
- Small 2.5"x1"x.5" case.
- Available in 319.5 or 345 MHz frequencies.
For more information: