EczemaLess, a digital App to Manage Eczema
By: Polyfins Technology
Polyfins Technology is a Silicon Valley-based start-up using Artificial Intelligence to create therapeutic apps for people living with chronic skin conditions. A web version of EczemaLess is available for free at www.eczemaless.com. Polyfins has an existing app, Tibot that uses artificial solution to help people with various common skin conditions. This app is also available on Apple and Google app stores. The eczemaLess app is available in both IOS and Android versions which can be downloaded for free at App Store and Google Play store via this link https://eczemaless.com/
Patients suffering from atopic dermatitis usually wonder about what causes their Eczema flareups. The traditional method has been to keep a physical record of suspected triggers and flareups. This manual process is cumbersome, unreliable and error prone. EczemaLess automatically records the most common weather triggers such as pollen, humidity, etc. Users can log suspected food triggers through the intuitive user interface. The app comes pre-populated with the most common triggers. Users can add custom triggers. Users are prompted to upload their care regimens and track adherence to the regimen. A relationship between the regimen and flareups can be seen in the reports.
EczemaLess uses artificial intelligence to determine disease severity to track disease progression. Users take pictures of their Eczema Plaques. These are rated by EczemaLess as per the vIGA scale. Users can also take the POEM questionnaire to determine the quality of life. A record of disease severity and POEM score helps doctors to better understand what has been going on. EczemaLess generates reports that can be submitted as pre-authorizations to pharmacies to get coverage for expensive treatments.
Polyfins technology has patents pending on determining the severity of Eczema using AI and generating pre Authorization reports
"Our mission at Polyfins is to apply AI technologies to Dermatology for improving patient outcomes. After interviewing a lot of patients and physicians we realized the need for a tool to manage Eczema - a chronic skin condition, which needs to be managed. EczemaLess has been designed keeping the requirements of users foremost and to encourage adherence to Eczema management care plans." says Mr Faisal Basar, Co-Founder and CEO of Polyfins Technology Inc https://eczemaless.com
EczemaLess App Features
· Intuitive insights into how Eczema trends over time.
· Relationship between triggers and flareups.
· The process of healing and recovery.
· Effectiveness of care regimens and treatments in controlling breakouts.
· Check and Track the severity of your Eczema
· Measure and monitor your Quality of Life Index (DLQI) POEM score
· Measure and track symptoms related to Atopic Dermatitis like Itch, Dryness and Sleep-loss.
· Use the app to keep a picture log of your Eczema and get analytics information about the progression of Eczema
· Keep track of which treatment you use and how often you use them.
· Select from various types of treatment like moisturizers, steroids, medicines and bathing routines.
· Get insights into which treatment you use and how it impacts your Eczema
· Determine which treatment regimen helps cure your Eczema
· Select from a list of Triggers in various categories including Allergies, Environmental, Foods, Activities, Health Events, Products.
· Create your own custom trigger which you think might be causing a flare-up in Eczema and start tracking.
· Load the results from an Allergy test and use the App for tracking an elimination diet on how certain food affect the severity if Eczema.
Environmental Triggers like Pollen count, UV Index, Humidity, Air Quality and Temperature are automatically logged when a user Tracks their Eczema severity using "Log Now" option.