ezCheckPrinting Software Gives QuickBooks Users A Break With No Validation Fees When Printing
ezCheckPrinting gives QuickBooks customers another way to save the business money by eliminating any hidden or recurring fees. Learn more at www.halfpricesoft.com.
"Quickbooks and Quicken customers get peace of mind when utilizing the latest ezCheckprinting and Virtual Printer bundle to print on blank check stock with zero hidden or recurring fees." said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge
Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer. QB Customers need only to enter the date, payee's name and amount payable to the payee.
The application gives the following reasons to choose ezCheckprinting and virtual printer as a low cost business solution:
Check writer increases security.
With ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer, user can printing checks when needed, rather than having pre-printed checks lying around. This minimizes opportunities for theft of the blank checks.
Check writer saves time for users.
Customers can import the check data from external checks and print hundreds of checks with just a few clicks. This import feature enables ezCheckPrinting print checks for QuickBooks, Quicken, ezPaycheck, Peachtree or other software.
Check writing software saves money.
Using blank check stock for Quickbooks customers is much less expensive.
Features and highlights included are:
- ezCheckPrinting Windows version runs on Windows /7/8/8.1/10, 32-bit/64-bit.
- Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. New customers can download and try this software at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Starting as low as $39 per installation for ezCheckprinting single-user version or $79 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/