How important is the vaccination for kids?
By: Register Doctor
• Vaccination or Immunizations will save the life of a child. Vaccination will protect your child from or against various diseases.
• It is a very safe and effective method of saving a child from disease threat.
• Various research and clinical trials were held to prove that vaccination was safe and can be effectively used to control various diseases.
• Vaccinations will not only protect the child from deadly and chronic diseases but also they will keep other children in a safe condition by eliminating or reducing dangerous diseases which can spread from a child to another child.
• Children need all the complete doses or shots of vaccination in the recommended schedule if not means a child will affect with various vulnerable to serious diseases, the risk for fatal diseases.
• Vaccination also protects your child from various types of serious illness
• Vaccination also prevents different complications, which includes paralysis of limbs, loss of hearing, paralysis, brain diseases and sometimes death and convulsions.
• Immunization will protect your baby from 14 serious diseases which occur in childhood.
• This is one of the best ways to keep your children healthy
What are the vaccines?
Vaccine is a form of dead or weakened germ which causes various diseases, when child exposed or get in contact with this type of disease in a form of vaccine, they will get and develop immunity in their body, because body will have a germ-fighting mechanism, which in turn build up the antibodies which will protect them from attacking when they are exposed to actual disease.
Side effects of vaccination
Most of the vaccines will create some sort of discomfort. The discomfort will be in form of pain, swelling in the place vaccination is done, redness, but this discomfort is totally bearable and minimal. Some of the serious side effects like allergic reaction will also occur, but it is very rare.
Which all diseases vaccination can protect
Vaccination will protect from or against various serious diseases, which causes mainly in childhood. Particularly vaccination should be done at the correct age. Some of the important or chronic diseases which can protect against vaccination include measles, mumps, diphtheria, polio, chickenpox, pertussis otherwise called as a whooping cough, rubella, meningococcal C, rotavirus, hepatitis, pneumococcal disease. If the above-said diseases attack to a person, serious hospitalization is necessary.
Maintain your children vaccination record
Usually, all vaccinations will be done from birth to 6 years of age. Some of the vaccinations will be one time, some should be given in the form of two doses at different ages, and with different combinations. In some cases, people change their hospitals and even doctors, hence parents should maintain a track record of their child vaccination shots.
In some hospitals, doctors will ask for a birth certificate and essential related documents regarding child previous reports etc. So, while going for vaccination, everything should be checked properly which are related to the child.
To book an appointment with a doctor in UAE, Visit: https://registerdoctor.com