Symptoms of dehydration and how to avoid it?
By: Register Doctor
• Most observed symptoms of dehydration are, severe thirst, decreased the production of urine and urine color will appear very dark. Urine color was one of the best indications, that if a person is dehydrated. If the urine color is lighter yellow, that means a person is well hydrated.
• If the dehydration becomes very severe or condition get progresses to, the person will experience symptoms which include, headache, mouth dryness, dizziness, muscle weakness.
• If the condition gets even more worst, that means person loss 10-15% of body water, he/she may experience extreme versions of dehydration symptoms, which includes, low blood pressure, lack of sweating, shivering, sunken eyes, the skin will become dry and pale, increased heart rate, unconsciousness, fever.
Hence drinking more fluids is the best way to avoid dehydration, irrespective of the season.
• Immediate treatment or remedy is necessary for the persons who are suffering from dehydration. It must be treated in various ways
• Reloading the fluid level in your body
• In taking of clear fluids like coconut water, fruit juices, clear broths or soups and water.
• If the condition is more serious, then patients require intravenous fluids to rehydrate.
• Dehydrated patient's needs to avoid taking caffeine related products like coffee, tea, cool drinks and sodas.
How to avoid dehydration
''Prevention is better than cure'' this tag line is so true and most important for dehydration. By following some of the prevention tips, one can easily avoid dehydration.
• Drink plenty of water and fluids, irrespective of the seasons.
• Consume more vegetables and fruits which are rich in water content, such as, watermelon, orange, cucumber etc.
• Limit your caffeine intake
• Avoid taking alcohol and cool drinks
• People who are working or doing activities in extreme hottest part of the day should be very cautious, they need to carry replenishing fluids as a priority.
• If you did much physical activity or gym or any sort of exercises, the best way is to consume or take high-quality of electrolyte drink or electrolyte supplements. Because you may lose salts while doing physical activities in the form of sweat.
• Make sure to carry some fluids when you are out on a sunny day or outside for long periods of time.
Visit : https://registerdoctor.com