World's Most Amazing Dog is Facebook's New Interactive Global Competition
World's Most Amazing Dog is Facebook's new interactive global competition series that celebrates entertaining dogs and their owners
By: World’s Most Amazing Dog
Overall, the show will feature the 30 top dogs and tonight's premiere episodes showcases 6 of those dogs from around the world. While only one contestant will get George and Lisa's vote to move on to the next round, Facebook users have 48 hours from the time of the episode to vote on another deserving dog to proceed to semifinals.
Episodes are available every Thursday at 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT on the Facebook Watch show page (https://www.facebook.com/
• New Trailer: https://www.facebook.com/
• Embed Code: <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/
• Images from the show can be foundHERE (https://www.dropbox.com/
• Talent bios and headshots HERE (https://www.dropbox.com/
• Series Description
• World's Most Amazing Dog is Facebook's new interactive global competition series that celebrates entertaining dogs and their owners. Whether your dog can sing, can ride a mini-skateboard, or jump rope, you can submit a video of your treasured dog and watch as the worldwide Facebook community votes on their favorites for a shot at joining the competition main-stage and a winning $100,000.
• About Facebook Watch
Facebook Watch is a place to discover and enjoy shows on Facebook. Home to a wide range of shows – from scripted comedy and drama, to competition and reality series, to individual creators and live sports – Facebook Watch is a video destination where episodic content, community and conversation come together. This is a personalized viewing experience, where you can discover new series based on what your friends are watching, and catch up on the shows you follow. Facebook Watch is available for free on mobile apps across Apple and Android, on desktop, laptop and on TV apps listed HERE (https://www.facebook.com/