News By Tag
News By Location
Transcreener® GDP GTPase Assay - The Only Mix-and-Read Fluorescent GTPase Assay, by BellBrook Labs
The Transcreener GDP GTPase assay is a homogenous, fluorescent immunoassay that monitors the activity of GTPases along with GEF and GAP partners. The assay directly measures the amount of GDP produced in an in vitro GTPase reaction.
By: MoBiTec GmbH
Based on BellBrook Labs' proprietary nucleotide immunodetection technology, the Transcreener®
GDP displaces tracer from a highly selective monoclonal antibody resulting in a decrease in fluorescence polarization or an increase in fluorescence intensity.
• Measure guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) activity
• Measure GTPase-activating proteins (GAP) activity
• Homogenous, simple, mix-and-read assay
• Tunable dynamic range to match the target of interest
• Detect any GDP producing enzyme: GTPases, fucosyltransferases, mannosyltransferases
Three Readouts Available
• Fluorescence polarization (FP)
• Fluorescence intensity (FI)
• Time-resolved Forster-resonance-
• Easy-to-Use, Ultra-Sensitive GTPase Activity Assay
• HTS Compatible with 96, 384, and 1536-well plates
• Direct detection of GDP to monitor GTPase, GAP, and GEF Activity
• Stable assay reagents – minimum 8-hour reagent and signal stability
Far Red FP, FI &TR-FRET Readouts Validated on Major Multimode Readers
All BellBrook Labs products can be ordered in Europe from MoBiTec: http://www.mobitec.com
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and bulk pricing options.
About Bellbrook Labs
BellBrook Labs is dedicated to providing the pharmaceutical industry with enabling screening tools to accelerate the discovery of more effective therapies. As a small, R&D-driven company, BBL identifies areas where there is a strong need but a significant technical hurdle, and then BBL develops a solution. The company is focused on taking creative approaches to new product development and to continually improving the level of service provided to our customers. The company has built its reputation on Transcreener®
About MoBiTec GmbH
MoBiTec GmbH (Goettingen, Germany) is a privately held company (founded in 1987) that offers research tools for molecular and cell biology. Products include DNA vectors for cloning and expression, cell transfection reagents and cell culture tools, immobilized and soluble enzymes, products for genomics and proteomics research, numerous antibodies and recombinant proteins, superior fluorescence reagents and kits, affinity chromatography products, as well as general laboratory equipment.
In parallel to its own product lines, MoBiTec distributes products from international companies in Germany. MoBiTec products are distributed worldwide, in Germany from their home office, in other countries by distributors.
MoBiTec GmbH, Lotzestr. 22a, 37083 Goettingen,
Germany, email@example.com, www.mobitec.com