News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Congratulations are in order, the NEW dBASE™ PLUS 12 has been released!
dBASE™ the original Low / No code development environment has enhanced tools to build applications in minutes not hours or days!
By: dBase, LLC.
The new dBASE™ PLUS 12 expands its existing feature set with:
• NEW: RichEdit component – The new RichEdit component allows for easy manipulation of .RTF (Rich Text Format) documents, which are compatible with Windows® Word®, Open-Office, and many other applications that support this file type.
• NEW: RichText component – The RichText is much like a label; it is read-only and allows you to place .RTF (Rich Text File) as static text on a form or report.
• NEW: DateTimePicker component – This new component makes working with dates and times much easier than standard interactions. dBASE™
• NEW: Web C.R.U.D. – The introduction of the new JSON support, allows for easy web-based applications that can now generate a full C.R.U.D. approach. C.R.U.D. stands for Create, Read, Update, and Delete.
• UPDATED: Project Explorer – dBASE™ PLUS 12 updates the Inno integration with the new Skins, over 20 installation skins that can be used to make your installer stand out among the standard installers used today. HUGE cost savings for many users.
• UPDATED: native Grid component – dBASE™ PLUS 12 also increases the capability of the original Grid component, especially around the Header functionality.
• UPDATED: dBASE Look and Feel – We updated the Look & Feel of dBASE™ PLUS 12 when building Windows® based Applications and cross-platform output of Windows® based web-applications. The new look & feel streamlines the interface and adds better consistency across the product.
Quality! dBASE™ PLUS 12 is built on the quality of the prior release, which means the quality is even better than before and we have fixed many issues since that last release!
Pricing and Availability
The price for dBASE PLUS 12 is $499 (https://store.dbase.com/