The NEW dbDOS™ PRO 7 is the most complete MS-DOS® emulator on the market today for Microsoft Windows® 64-bit Operating Systems!
The New dbDOS™ PRO 7 adds significant new features that make it the best dbDOS™ ever!
Key features of dbDOS™ PRO 7 include:
· ONE! dbDOS™ PRO 7 now allows for changing of the underlying system drive. This was the most requested new feature and the product has it now!
· TWO! dbDOS™ PRO 7 handles large memory better than ever allowing for larger files to be processed.
· THREE! dbDOS™ PRO 7 introduces SNIPPER, a great utility for creating and managing DOS session screen shots.
· FOUR! Updated Configuration Manager adds the key features to make the screen easier to read, better sorting ability to find configurations faster, and a great new look.
· FIVE! Introduced custom fonts, these allow for easier reading and allows for applications to assume the font format
· Enhanced Documentation – dbDOS™ has been a leader in using video to help users get more out of the product and dbDOS™ PRO 7 is no exception.
"No matter how great dbDOS™ has been, people still want more! The new dbDOS™ PRO 7 delivers on the most requested features," said Mike Rozlog – CEO of dBase. "The team introduced new features making dbDOS™ better than ever before and it still maintains the speed increases from prior releases! This is a must buy for anybody doing DOS programs."
Increased MS-DOS application support: there are very few DOS based applications that dbDOS™ PRO 7 cannot run. The list is far too vast, but key software like dBASE, FoxPRO, Lotus123, Paradox, and WordPerfect are just a few that dbDOS™ supports and that includes printing in all of those DOS-based applications.
Created in 2012, dbDOS™ is the best MS-DOS® virtual environment available to run DOS based applications on Windows® Vista and above operating systems. dbDOS™
Pricing and Availability
The price for dbDOS™ PRO 7 is $149 (USD) for a named user license. A special offer for people who want to upgrade, dbDOS™ PRO 7 is priced at $119 (USD) for a limited time.