News By Tag
News By Location
What is Data Analysis and the Role of Data Analyst?
In Some companies, the role of data analyst where the Business Analysis and Data Analysis tasks can be performed by the same person.
By: Business Borderlines
So, What is data analysis?
Data Analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modelling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
But the business analyst is someone who analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical)
The Main Role of Data Analyst:
The skilled Data Analyst that makes proper data analytics adds the following benefits to his/her organization:
• Objective answers that can put an end to an argument.
• Helping companies to spend their advertising budget with maximum effect.
• Identifying the important (and often mission-critical)
• Identifying businesses performance problems that require some sort of action and sometimes provide recommended corrective actions
• Providing data analysis in a visual manner, which leads to faster and better decisions
• Better awareness regarding the habits of potential customers
• Providing the company with an edge over their competitors.
We are the home of Business Analysis Experts; with tens of BA gurus, we proudly present a unique set of Business Analysis Services in Saudi Arabia & Egypt, which will invert the foundations of your business weakness into key success pillars.
For Short-term Projects and business initiatives, there is no need for permanent hires.
Use our expertise in a pay as you go mode to cover the skills gaps in your teams and transfer those skills
Knowledge Transfer of Business Analysis Skills and latest trends.
Higher quality analysis and design provides for better solutions
We do not cover all industries, we are particularly specialized and armed with knowledge of particular industries and business domains, including Banking, Financial, electronic payments and Insurance sectors.
Business Analysis Services
Enterprise Architecture Services
Business Process Improvement Services
Quality Management Services
To know more about our services
In order to produce successful software solutions, the best approach is to engage business analysis -prior to start – for narrowing the undistinguishable and critical tab between business and technical communities. Software solutions success relies heavily on strategic association between the what business leaders, customers' needs and what the technical communities build; this is primarily achieved through clear requirements.
We serve as a liaison between the business community and the technical solution providers throughout the entire business solution lifecycle, from strategic planning, delivery of a new solution to operations, implementation and to maintenance.
Our Business Analysis services is based on the IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) standards and is also aligned with Agile, Rapid Application Development, iterative methodologies.
Software Selection & Evaluation
Evaluating and selecting new enterprise system is a challenge Organizations face whenever there is a need to adopt a new solution or add more functions to the existing solutions and have become more and more difficult.
The underlying technologies are changing. Some systems look good on the surface but may not be the best fit for a specific industry. Others may not provide flexibility for the future. Still others may be overkill for small and midsize businesses. Vendor viability, software reliability, and ease of implementation must also be considered.
We take the time to get to know your organization, understand your operational model, get to know your people and find the right fit for your organization.
• Is your business dependent on a legacy software system for which you no control?
• Was it built in-house by staff who have left long ago? Are you struggling to make changes ?
• Are you planning to upgrade to a ready-made software solution and dread shifting from your reliable old software applications?
• Have you jumped to code and across years of operating, you have lost no recollection of the business logic and business rules encapsulated in your applications?
When your business is growing, the expansion requires synchronized technological control and efficiency to pave the way for streamlined business operations, to empower your organization to adapt to changing market demands. If your business suffering from an old legacy software application which encapsulates years of accumulated business knowledge but starts to become an obstacle to your growth, slowing down your operation? Or the makers of your software application are out of business and even with a source code you still feel handcuffed?
Our Business Analysis Services: http://businessborderlines.com/