News By Tag
News By Location
Surya Hospital Welcomes Dr. Mukesh Desai as Director of Haematology Oncology & Immunology
By: Surya Hospitals
Dr. Mukesh Desai has completed his MD Paediatrics from Mumbai. "We are happy to welcome Dr. Mukesh Desai as Director of Haematology, Oncology & Immunology. I am sure he will be a great asset to the department with his blend of top-notch clinical knowledge and strong passion towards his work to serve the community" says Dr. B.S Avasthi, MD Surya Hospitals.
Dr. Mukesh Desai is associated with many respectable hospitals as a Consultant, Haematology at Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital and Institute of Child Health, Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai.
He comes with an experience of over 33 years in paediatric Haematology & Immunology.
"I am excited to be a part of the prestigious Surya Hospitals group and hope to enhance the standard of healthcare provided with my decades of experience,"
Dr. Mukesh Desai has been an organizing committee member of many respected groups like:
- Secretary Bombay Haematology Group 1991-1992.
- Secretary BHG XVIth Annual conference in 1991 – 1992 at Sir H N Hospital.
- Treasurer International Conference on IVIGG and cytokine in paediatric practice consensus and Controversies Sept. 1985
- Organizing secretary Mumbai Haematology Group annual conference at B J Wadia Hospital for Children March 2002.
- Convener Workshop in Haematology for PEDICON 2007
- Organized 1st Conference in Concepts in Primary Immunodeficiency in Dec 2010
He is also affiliated with numerous associations such as:
- Life Member Indian Society of Haematology & Transfusion Medicine
- Life Member Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- Life Member Paediatric Haematology Oncology society
- International Member American Society of Haematology (ASH)
- Member European Society of Immunodeficiency (ESID)
Honours Awarded: -
- Distinction in Anatomy
- Distinction in Surgery
- First in surgery awarded Dr. R.L. Shah's prize and Dr. A.L. Nair and M.Venkatrao prize
About Surya Hospitals:
Surya Hospitals have been a pioneer in offering modern healthcare services for women and children in India since 1985. Over the last three decades, they have regularly embraced the latest advancements in medical science and introduced cutting-edge medical technology to offer best-in-class clinical outcomes and patient experiences.
Surya Hospitals OPD Timings for Dr. Mukesh Desai - Tuesday/Friday and Saturday – 9am to 11am
For appointments, patients can call - 022 61538989 or email Surya Hospitals at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit https://suryahospitals.com/
Page Updated Last on: Jan 23, 2018