News By Tag
News By Place
Major European Utilities and Global Pellet Suppliers Attend 3rd Biomass Trade & Power Europe
Europe's biomass buyers and sellers will convene in Copenhagen for CMT's 3rd Biomass Trade & Power Europe on 7-8 February, 2018 to appraise new biomass power projects, pellet demand, pricing trends, sustainability among others issues.
Another panel with reps from EP Invest, Uniper and RWE Supply & Trading dwell on Europe's new demand emerging from biomass fired projects that are expected to come on stream and raw material sourcing plans for the same.
The summit's Buyer's panel comprising Ørsted, Hofor and Statkraft UK evaluate the 'Development of the Wood Chip Market' – highlighting regions that supply the majority of wood chips to issues surrounding standardization of the wood chips sector.
Top pellet and wood chip producers will come together in the Global Producers Panel to present a progress report of the past year with analysis of pellet specifications and sustainability challenges. Senior executives from Enviva, Fram Renewable Fuels, Altus Renewables and Wood Pellet Services address whether it is beneficial for producers to supply to both industrial and non-industrial markets.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit's other key presentations are:
• Update on the European Wood Pellet Market – Argus Media
• Analysis of Biomass Freight Markets – Simpson, Spence & Young
• Updates on the International Wood Chip Market – Hofor
• Producer's Challenges: Tackling Evolving Pellet Specifications in Europe & Asia – Enviva
• Sustainability Standards in Europe - Progress of SBP – Wood & Co Consulting
• Analysis on the Future of Waterproof Black Pellets – FutureMetrics
• Future of the Dutch Biomass Market – RWE Supply & Trading
• Asian Pacific Biomass Demand & Supply to 2030 – Hawkins Wright
Visit event website http://www.cmtevents.com/
Ms. Huiyan Fu
+65 6346 9113