VERBI Software releases MAXQDA 2018 with more than 60 new functions
MAXQDA 2018, which is used for analyzing unstructured (qualitative) data, such as interviews, social media data, and PDF documents was launched on December 5th, 2017.
MAXQDA 2018 Innovations and Improvements:
· Twitter Statistics: improvements to the Twitter analysis tool include multiple filters and automatically-
· Survey Data Categorization: the new function facilitates the advanced processing of partially standardized and open-ended survey questions.
· Code Configurations: the analysis and visualization options of codes occurring in combination has been expanded for up to six dimensions.
· Group Comparisons: coded content or quantitative characteristics of different groups from several data sources can now be compared automatically.
· MAXMaps 2.0: with a new interface, four new and unique MAXMaps models, new options for directly importing coded image segments, memo texts and summaries, new free objects, the ability to save maps as PDFs and DOCs, and more, the mapping tool has been completely reworked.
· Smart Coding Tool: this new feature allows coded segments and code assignments to be managed and corrected more quickly.
· Ribbon Menu: functions and features are now sorted thematically, labeled, and have descriptive overviews (via Tooltip) in the new Ribbon Menu-based interface.
· All-In-One Transcription: customizable shortcuts, focused transcription view, and automatic label changes for speakers make the transcription process far simpler.
Further information on all the new functions and features in MAXQDA 2018 is available here: www.maxqda.com/
VERBI Software has also launched a new website. Free MAXQDA learning materials, such as video tutorials and extensive step-by-step guides are available at: www.maxqda.com.
MAXQDA is one of the leading QDA-software programs for Windows and Mac, designed to facilitate and support qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research projects. It allows you to import, organize, analyze, visualize, and publish all forms of data that can be collected electronically. MAXQDA is used by individual researchers, universities, and research institutions, as well as in the private sector by companies in the consulting and market-research sectors.
About VERBI Software GmbH:
VERBI Software – Consult – Sozialforschung GmbH is the Berlin-based developer and distributor of MAXQDA. VERBI Software GmbH has worked with institutes, NGOs, companies, and universities worldwide to improve the research journey since 1989.
Julia Gerson – Chief Communications Officer
Tel: +49 (0)30 - 59 00 833 60
Address: Bismarckstr. 10-12, 10625 Berlin, Germany
Chief Communications Officer
+49 (0)30 - 59 00 833 60