Magento and OpenCart developers for support and maintenance
According to N.K. Babar, a spokesperson for InterloperInc.com, "ecommerce is booming and the demand for support personnel has not kept pace. Ecommerce companies are scrambling to find developers to help them enhance their ecommerce platforms and keep up with their competitors."
Babar further adds, "Both Magento and OpenCart are robust ecommerce platforms for the serious ecommerce merchant. Both Magento and OpenCart are:
1. Open-Source and Free
2. Provide powerful store management features
3. Have available a wide collection of extensions, modules and themes to suit almost every need
4. Suitable for a wide variety of industries
5. Flexible and customizable
6. Worldwide support through freelancers and support agencies specializing in ecommerce
7. Integrate well with 3rd party applications "
As Babar explains, "ecommerce shops need help in the areas of:
1. Tech Support
2. Ongoing maintenance
3. Adding new features
4. Integrating Magento and OpenCart with 3rd party applications
6. Design new sites or re-design existing websites / online stores
7. Develop custom extensions, modules, themes and plugins
8. Setup multi-vendor marketplaces"
"Most projects require multiple skills and being a company enables companies like InterloperInc.com to put the right person on the right job and make sure your project gets done in the best possible manner. " he elaborates.
To learn more about their services, you may visit them at http://interloperinc.com/