News By Tag
News By Location
BlueRio's Life-Mapping Coach Training Earns Respected BCC Approval
New Life Coaching Certification Course Approved as BCC Training and will be delivered both virtually and onsite for those who want to coach service members, veterans and their families.
In light of this announced approval – which is valid for five years, enrollment for the Track A version is specially priced15% off through the month of October. More information can be found at www.hawkcollaborative.com under Sage Solutions and Training.
· Cohort 1: 100% virtual – min 6 participants, Maximum is 20
· Program dates: 12/28/17 – 6/16/19
· Tuition: Valued at $2500 per person, Launch price is $1300
· Lessons: Four modules covering 22 lessons
· More about this program including enrollment and scholarships can be found at hawkcollaborative.com/
More about this program:
The program is also designed to encourage the participants to engage in deep reflection, experiencing potentially profound changes in their own lives as they train to support changes in their clients' lives. It includes semi- self-paced lessons as well as live webinar classes, training on assessment tools such as the VAL, the Style Matters, and one-on-one coaching with the founder, Jessi LaCosta. Through a robust curriculum, Life-Mapping Coach training empowers people to help veterans, reservists, guardsmen and their families successfully manage transitioning from the military to the civilian sector. It also sheds light on strategies and tools to help clients map out their lives with purpose, authenticity and accountability. Some refer to this type of coaching as transition coaching, life coaching or even as a veteran career readiness coaching. The training offers the foundation for graduates to assume any of these roles at varying levels. BlueRio's innovative coaching process, IA™ is founded in relational neuroscience, positive and strength-based strategies and what the LaCosta calls Life-Mapping that is relatable, realistic and motivating.
Advisor: James (Jim) Howard, CVCD. He specializes in Management Coaching, Outplacement, Veteran Transitions and in Training and Career Development. Howard is also a proud US Military Veteran.
Founder and Lead Instructor: Jessi LaCosta, Board-Certified Coach, Author and Resilience Advisor, has developed programs and has taught 600+ students, professionals and board-certified coaches in various courses including: Hawk Eye© Coach Certification, Lead and Thrive Coach Certification™
Also recently announced is the 2017-2018 Global Volunteer Board of Advisors:
· Dominic Silvani - Advisor for Training Programs – Chattanooga, TN
· Elizabeth Braun - Advisor for Program Development, prior Teacher's Assistant for
Various Programs (Romania)
· James Howard - Advisor to Military Programs – Northern CA
· Sarah Serbinski - Advisor for Strategy and Research – Canada
· Shawn Jones - General Advisor – Raleigh, NC
More information on these board members may be found: