U.S. Bottled Water Market Report - Share, Size, Trends, Growth and Forecast 2017-2025
The report provides on an in-depth study of the U.S. bottled water market. It reveals the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains relevant data on the biggest players in the industry.
Countries coverage: the U.S.
In 2015, the value of bottled water production in the U.S. amounted to $6.7B, jumping by +1.8% against the previous year level. Overall, the U.S. bottled water output pursued a moderate decline from 2007 to 2015. The total output figures decreased at an average annual rate of -0.1%. The trend pattern was relatively stable, with only minor fluctuations throughout the analyzed period. The growth pace was the most rapid in 2012, when the output figure increased by +7% from the previous year level. Over the period under review, the total value of bottled water shipments in the United States attained its maximum level of $7.3B in 2013. Afterwards, the growth in terms of the bottled water production failed to regain its strength through to 2015.
@ Download U.S. Bottled Water Market Report Sample:
Le Bleu Corporation,
Rain Talking Beverage Company,
Silver Springs Citrus,
Richardson Bottling Company,
Silver Springs Bottled Water Co.,
Hint, Pure-Flo Water Co.,
Crystal Geyser Water Company,
United Packaging Group,
South Pacific Trading Company,
One Water Source,
California Bottling Company,
Nature's Way Purewater Systems,
Nirvana In., Cg Roxane.,
The Sweetwater Company,
Ds Waters Holdings,
Ice River Springs Usa
• Bottled water market size;
• Bottled water production, value of shipments;
• Key market players and their profiles;
• Exports, imports and trade balance;
• Import and export prices;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Key industry statistics;
• Life cycle of the bottled water industry;
• Number of establishments and their locations;
• Employment data;
• Bottled water industry productivity.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.