Werecoverdata Offers Hurricane Irma Victims In Florida Help With Data Recovery For Those Impacted
WeRecoverData.com, a world leader and provider of data recovery services, wants to help the victims of Hurricane Irma who suffered from data loss.
WeRecoverData.com wants to help in every way possible:
• 20% discount off the cost of data recovery!
• Free evaluation
• Industry leading data recovery times
• No recovery, no charge! (WeRecoverData.com will recover your critical files or there is no recovery fee)
If you have suffered from a data loss event due to any of the following, WeRecoverData.com can help!:
• Electronic Failure
• Water/Flood Damage
• Fire Damage
• Power Surge
• Or any other physical or logical issue
24/7 Around-the-clock emergency services are available for the fastest turn-around time possible!
• Onsite (We come to your business!)
***WeRecoverData.com also encourages everyone to check with their home owner's or business insurance to see if data recovery is covered under their insurance policy, as this can help alleviate additional out-of-pocket expenses.***
For the best chances of success, make sure to follow these important safety tips:
• Do not turn on, plug in, or operate any damaged drive; this will cause more extensive damage to the storage medium, and thus increase the risk of permanent data loss.
• Never attempt to dry any storage device (hard drive, flash drive etc.). This could result in more extensive and potentially irreversible damage.
• If your lost data is mission critical, contact WeRecoverData.com immediately!
• Do not try to clean or disassemble a damaged storage device (i.e.: hard drive, flash drive, etc.)
Regardless of the physical situation of the storage device, never assume that data is unrecoverable. If you send it in to one of WeRecoverData's Clean Room Labs, the engineers will be able to determine the full extent of the damage and whether any data can be recovered.
"As an account manager and resident based in Miami Florida, I experienced Hurricane Irma first-hand, an encounter I never hope to have to endure again. Picking up the pieces after a historical hurricane lashes through the state is difficult enough, but finding out that the storm damaged your electronics or storage medium can be a real stomach churner. Our lives revolve around technology and our most important data resides on our storage devices. So many of us have irreplaceable data such as family pictures, tax documents, financial data, music libraries, business databases, and so much more. We want to help alleviate some of the stress and headaches associated from Hurricane Irma's aftermath by getting people's lives back of track," said Edward Byer, Account Manager.
https://www.WeRecoverData.com specializes in recovering data from devices that have sustained water or fire damage, suffered corruption, power failure, file deletion/ reformatting or have been dropped, servicing all operating systems and storage media types.
WeRecoverData.com is a world leader in data recovery services and one of the only companies to invest in data recovery research and development. WeRecoverData.com is a privately held group having its world headquarters located in New York City. The company provides data recovery services worldwide, with representation in North America, South America, Europe and the Middle East. We service fortune 500 companies, government agencies, the military, health sector, educational institutions and individuals seeking to recover important digital information.